Heinrich Strenger GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1842 by Heinrich Strenger on the main street 103 in Heiligenhaus, Germany. Since then, more than 175 years of work in the monument protected business has been handcrafted and processed industrially. The product portfolio has been continually expanded over the years, becoming known as the specialist for ‘bolds-, punching of windows and building hardware’ on the main street.
Therefore are not only bold and metal construction being manufactured, but also construction fittings, toggle latches and handles, as well as cylinder quarter turns.
In 2011 Strenger was taken over by the EMKA Group from Velbert, which is, with its 2,100 employees worldwide, the world leader for locking systems, hinges and sealings, used in cabinets and control cabinets for electronics and electrical engineering. Additionally is EMKA one of the leading manufacturers of locking technology in the areas of air conditioning technology and transport.
In May 2018 Heinrich Strenger GmbH & Co. KG has moved to its new premises at Velbert and consequently relocated itself to the headquarter of EMKA GmbH & Co. KG. At the new base, Strenger does not only benefit from the latest technical infrastructure and modern production sites, but also from the central warehouse logistics of EMKA itself.